This project is mirrored from https://github.com/prometheus/prometheus.git. Updated .
  1. 20 Aug, 2020 1 commit
  2. 30 Jul, 2020 1 commit
  3. 01 Jul, 2020 1 commit
  4. 23 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  5. 02 Jan, 2020 1 commit
  6. 12 Dec, 2019 1 commit
    • *: avoid missed Alertmanager targets (#6455) · cccd5428
      This change makes sure that nearly-identical Alertmanager configurations
      aren't merged together.
      
      The config's identifier was the MD5 hash of the configuration serialized
      to JSON but because `relabel.Regexp` has no public field and doesn't
      implement the JSON.Marshaler interface, it was always serialized to
      "{}".
      
      In practice, the identifier can be based on the index of the
      configuration in the list.
      Signed-off-by: 's avatarSimon Pasquier <spasquie@redhat.com>
      Simon Pasquier authored
  7. 11 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  8. 06 Sep, 2019 2 commits
  9. 02 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  10. 14 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  11. 21 Jun, 2019 1 commit
  12. 12 Jun, 2019 1 commit
    • Add objectives to Summaries · dd819125
      With the next release of client_golang, Summaries will not have
      objectives by default. To not lose the objectives we have right now,
      explicitly state the current default objectives.
      Signed-off-by: 's avatarbeorn7 <beorn@grafana.com>
      beorn7 authored
  13. 06 May, 2019 1 commit
  14. 24 Apr, 2019 1 commit
  15. 18 Apr, 2019 1 commit
  16. 25 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  17. 18 Mar, 2019 1 commit
  18. 04 Jan, 2019 1 commit
  19. 18 Dec, 2018 1 commit
  20. 27 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  21. 23 Nov, 2018 1 commit
    • remote: Set User-Agent header in requests (#4891) · f25a6bae
      Currently Prometheus requests show up with a UA of Go-http-client/1.1
      which isn't super helpful. Though the X-Prometheus-Remote-* headers
      exist they need to be explicitly configured when logging the request in
      order to be able to deduce this is a request originating from
      Prometheus. By setting the header we remove this ambiguity and make
      default server logs just a bit more useful.
      
      This also updates a few other places to consistently capitalize the 'P'
      in the user agent, as well as ensure we set a UA to begin with.
      Signed-off-by: 's avatarDaniele Sluijters <daenney@users.noreply.github.com>
      Daniele Sluijters authored
  22. 19 Nov, 2018 1 commit
  23. 24 Aug, 2018 1 commit
  24. 27 Apr, 2018 1 commit
  25. 25 Apr, 2018 1 commit
  26. 04 Apr, 2018 1 commit
  27. 29 Mar, 2018 1 commit
  28. 21 Feb, 2018 1 commit
  29. 19 Feb, 2018 1 commit
  30. 30 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  31. 17 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  32. 16 Jan, 2018 3 commits
  33. 15 Jan, 2018 3 commits
  34. 11 Jan, 2018 1 commit
  35. 29 Dec, 2017 1 commit
    • Refactor SD configuration to remove `config` dependency (#3629) · ec94df49
      * refactor: move targetGroup struct and CheckOverflow() to their own package
      
      * refactor: move auth and security related structs to a utility package, fix import error in utility package
      
      * refactor: Azure SD, remove SD struct from config
      
      * refactor: DNS SD, remove SD struct from config into dns package
      
      * refactor: ec2 SD, move SD struct from config into the ec2 package
      
      * refactor: file SD, move SD struct from config to file discovery package
      
      * refactor: gce, move SD struct from config to gce discovery package
      
      * refactor: move HTTPClientConfig and URL into util/config, fix import error in httputil
      
      * refactor: consul, move SD struct from config into consul discovery package
      
      * refactor: marathon, move SD struct from config into marathon discovery package
      
      * refactor: triton, move SD struct from config to triton discovery package, fix test
      
      * refactor: zookeeper, move SD structs from config to zookeeper discovery package
      
      * refactor: openstack, remove SD struct from config, move into openstack discovery package
      
      * refactor: kubernetes, move SD struct from config into kubernetes discovery package
      
      * refactor: notifier, use targetgroup package instead of config
      
      * refactor: tests for file, marathon, triton SD - use targetgroup package instead of config.TargetGroup
      
      * refactor: retrieval, use targetgroup package instead of config.TargetGroup
      
      * refactor: storage, use config util package
      
      * refactor: discovery manager, use targetgroup package instead of config.TargetGroup
      
      * refactor: use HTTPClient and TLS config from configUtil instead of config
      
      * refactor: tests, use targetgroup package instead of config.TargetGroup
      
      * refactor: fix tagetgroup.Group pointers that were removed by mistake
      
      * refactor: openstack, kubernetes: drop prefixes
      
      * refactor: remove import aliases forced due to vscode bug
      
      * refactor: move main SD struct out of config into discovery/config
      
      * refactor: rename configUtil to config_util
      
      * refactor: rename yamlUtil to yaml_config
      
      * refactor: kubernetes, remove prefixes
      
      * refactor: move the TargetGroup package to discovery/
      
      * refactor: fix order of imports
      Shubheksha Jalan authored